Sunday, March 31, 2013

                                       -SheisKimthegirlwiththedeepbrowneyes-


On my way to the Prayer House 2 days ago, i stopped to talk a bit with one of the rromi lady. She started to pour out her heart to me, telling that she has to go home to her sick kids and i stood and listened and after encouraging her i was going to continue my path. But after we said good bye and i walked away a few steps from her, she looked at me and after a break, with tears is her eyes, she said ''i am going to miss you so much and i love you!'' That just broke my heart so, i went back to her and huged her for some moments and she cried in my arms. It was such a deep moment. Felt like all her sufferings were transfered to me. It really hurt.

The next moment, a girl walks down to us, asking if everyting is ok. And literally stopped and checked out. I told her that it's ok she is just sad of all her problems and that she has to go home. So, this girl asked me if she can sit there with us for a while. The next moment i was sitting with her there and after a while she asked if i have any plans? i said not really. So we went and had some coffee and later dinner together. She started to say that is so strange that she stopped, she couldn't tell why she did it. It was like something made her stop, something that she would never do. It was strange.
But i knew why she stopped. I knew what was that something that made her stopped. I managed to share with her what i am doing and she just looked at me with this deep brown eyes saying that ''you are so different and brave to do this.''

My heart just stopped really for a couple of seconds. I was just amazed of what was just happening. So we spend the whole afternoon together, sharing life and just really talking. I am once again in awe of God, how wonderful He puts things together. How wonderful He leads people to us, to the Light that He has put in us.

The story continues with me and her going so deep in life things. She has no faith, she says.I know this will not stop here. We are going to hang out more together and go deeper. But i see the purpose of her stopp, she is searching, she is longing for something greater. It's the longing He has put in each and one of us, we just have to let it come to the surface.
I am so blessed and honoured to be this small piece of the big puzzel in God's plan. Is such a perfect place to be. And the only one i want to be in.