Monday, January 28, 2013


Rromi  Ministry  on  the  streets 2013

This ministry, or the first time i have been out again after New Year, found me in such a deep passion...is like i have been regiven , if i can use this word, all this passion and love for these people, my people.
I am so deeply touch by God’s heart and plans for this ministry.
This time i went out, i met new people, and i heard again stories that pierced my heart, just like is piercing God’s heart. I felt it, i felt it so strong, God’s broken heart for them, though like i tell them always, i can’t do more than just to feed them, preach the Gospel and pray for them, which, right now when i am writing, i realise it’s what Jesus was doing and the prophet Isaiah was saying about Him...
Met 3 new ladies which i got so connected with and i am intending to keep the contact with, Ana-Maria, Maria and Irina. I have them in my heart ever since.
Another amazing thing happened is that Viorel and Mirabela, the family i am really investing in, and which are already going to  the romanian church, came back as well and got to share a little. Viorel told me that Mirabela, his wife, decided to come to Jesus...and my heart just exploded with joy inside my chest...and i asked him: „what about you, Viorel?” and he said...’’i guess i am not ready, if i want to do this step, i want it to be real and forever’’. I was suprise of his answer and then, something heavenly happened, as Ingebjorg was sitting next to me praying for the conversation, the Spirit of Mighty God came over me and i started to talk and talk and testify His Grace and amazing deeds and how is all about Him and what He had done and how we can’t\need to do anything, except to repent and receive the freely given gift of forgivness, of grace. I am telling you, such a powerful atmosphere..can’t put it in words, but i realised that it was all God! As i was sharing, i was telling to myself, man, this is sooo God!! It’s He’s amazing words pored out on me because they were so not mine J, got reminded of the vers where it says that „you will be given in that very moment the words you need’’ (paraphrase)
 God is just wonderful. That’s all i can say. I can testify His powerful and great and marvelous deeds. He is so faithful, every single word He said in the Book is coming alive.

I am excited to see what new stories He has prepared for me to share with all you. 

                                                                      28 January, 2013, Stavanger